Analyst, Business Development
Requisition ID: NS 0001TB|
Corporate Services -- Manhasset
Analyzes financial data pertaining to strategic ambulatory service projects. Assists in the strategies approved by Senior Management; as required, analyzes operations of various Ambulatory projects as well as vendor/consultant relationships as needed. Analyzes site performance metrics against business plan pro formas.
1. Prepares, analyzes, maintains and interprets statistical performance and quality data, and deriving conclusions as related to the ambulatory service projects. Collects, manages and analyzes data. Evaluates and interprets data, identifies trends an d derives related conclusions. Analyzes complex processes and assists in developing recommendations and solutions through best practices.
2. Assists in business plans and analysis of financial feasibility in support of strategic growth projects
3. Analyzes economic data as required for new program or project development in support of maximizing Return on Investment/ Internal Rate of Return.
4. Analyzes implemented projects on a periodic basis and compares actual performance to pre-establish metrics and business plans.
5. Assists in the presentation of new business development activities, as assigned.
6. Works closely with operating business units, Ambulatory Services operations team and vendor/consultant relationships to grow business.
7. Responsible for maintaining proprietary databases including data integrity, timeliness of data input and accuracy of data.
8. Performs other duties, as required.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years related financial experience, required.
Maintains current knowledge of various state, federal and industrial standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of departmental systems and procedures.
Job: Non-Clinical Professionals
Primary Location: Corporate Services -- Manhasset
Organization: NS - LIJ Medical Group Manhasset
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Job